Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

Silent hill 1998 - 2003

I totally agree with the tombstone. The series died after the third game. ):

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

This was hilarious

I'll totally favorite this. Such hilariously quick and random humour. This is my definition of "FUNNY!".
Please, keep it up and... sequel?? D:

Sonic THWA Sonic THWA

I had a good laugh

I thought this was hilarious. And I really do share your point of view on sonic. I've been growing up with sonic since I was a kid. Both the old tv-shows and the games for megadrive. And I really do think that the recent games are really weak.

Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

Quite good really.

I can't really say that I like this kind of music but it aint fair to vote depending on my taste of music.
The animation was smooth and well made which made it a good eyecandy. The style was quite simple and therefore also enjoyable to watch. A nice small story as added to the song.

So I give you a 5/5 and a 8/10

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

That's just beautiful.

Morbid and very disturbing. Beautiful work, really!

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

That's nice.

I never expected that a Maple Story parody that is actually well made would be submitted.
I really like the way you make the game graphics a lot smoother. And I get the whole point in this. OH the endless time I've spent to get to level 75. The experience system in maple sucks.

I like it that you use the original sounds from the game in this flash. That scene about the dude trying to sell some slime thingys is quite true, sadly.

I truly expect to see another MS parody from you.

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Yes. It finally made cartoon.

The comic was awesome. I haven't read the very last pages though.
And I heard in deviant art that this were going to make a cartoon. It's sweet it did and got front page too. :)
I were suprised to see it.

Great animation. I would really like to see more. People don't do enough Silent Hill spoofs.

Takabus Takabus

Now how random wasn't that?

I laughed quite a bit. I got this random sense of humor.
I were impressed though that this was on swedish.

"Ja, jag köpte den från marknaden." was a lol
And then the "Ååh, Ta mig hårt!" were translated to "S3x plz!" XD

INterensting way of animating. Good job.

The Doom Project The Doom Project

its great. =]

Exelent work ya'll.
cool to see some new Doom movies coming.. its wierd tho that everything seems to have something to do with Doom lately.

Like Doom the movie, I dunno so much about it but they say it's almost finished.

but anyway, great work. I did recognise some levels sometimes. :9

I Hate America I Hate America

hm.. wierd..

uhh, that was a bit wierd, but it was pretty funny how u overmade it.

"do it the american way!" you say. sure, they may be a bit addicted to guns (some) but that doesnt mean they're all crazy.

There's a lot of cool americans, like Michael Moore, he's cool. lol

'He can hate America all he wants and he could even scream it at the top of his lungs in the center of Manhattan. People might hate him but he can't get arrested for it. That's what makes this country great. Well, that's at least how i feel'

Maybe not arrested, but maybe sued. =P
hehe, didnt mean to offend ya, tho. =o