RR: Spinball Toxic Caves RR: Spinball Toxic Caves

Everyone to his own I guess. I Thought this was real kick-ass although LeMoNy7 has a point in calling it "Rearrangement/remix". But there was definitely enough originality for my tastes and it's freaking swingy as shit! Aww yeah.

5/5 and fav from me, bro.

Blunt Xtc - Escape (DnB) Blunt Xtc - Escape (DnB)

Drumstep?

This was an awesome track. Love that dubstep bass you use.
And the soft dub bass too. Just splendid.

Continual Rage Continual Rage

A remix perhaps?

I can hear it's the track "Clean vs. Dirty" by Iridium from FL Studio 9's "Cool stuff" folder with some modifications. I do like the modifications you did though.

fyat66 responds:

oh my god thank you i knew i heard it before
i couldnt remember from what but now i do :3

Experiment Break Experiment Break

For a first time

I think you did an awesome slicing work at 01:01. GJ

Puppets (Sonic 3D SSF mix) Puppets (Sonic 3D SSF mix)

Very well done

i'm impressed by your remix. I've barely heard any good remixes of this great tune but you really hit the spot. I really like your choice of instruments and how you made it in general. I say 10/10 and a 5/5 to this.

itsfoxhall responds:

Thanks much ^_^

no is the new yes no is the new yes

This is an awesome track.

Most likely the best IDM/Drill 'n Bass/Breakcore/Whatever type of track I've heard so far here on newgrounds.
I really hope you'll upload more of this type of music. It's great in a huge scale!

jim-ether responds:

Thank you.

Ants in a Better Place Ants in a Better Place

Wow

Ants in blue gel is my favourite tune by you. And this "Sequel" is almost just as good. : )

You're really awesome in making new tracks. Hope to see more dark ambiant stuff from you though. Cause I love those. ~hehe :'D

Gillenium responds:

Dark ambient... you mean like Hotel AC? If you liked that one, you should check out Kiwa Hirsuta, a song I have on itunes. I don't do songs like that very often. I try to let my emotions drive the music and I've been content lately. This song is pretty darn happy, though, I try to keep most of my songs in the "bittersweet" range... if that makes sense. Thanks for the review

Mario 1-3 BGM Remix Mario 1-3 BGM Remix

This is an awesome track

I'm surprised that this track hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. It really is awesome in all its ways.
I loved the original track and same with this one. Really great.

*-_Dependancy_-* *-_Dependancy_-*

THere can be no one better.

Seriously. I haven't heard many metal tracks on newgrounds that's better than decent but this shit is seriously real fucking METAL! \m/ \m/

Total ass love to your metal and vocals.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man! Glad you liked it!
Carefull with that ass lovin! haha.

Draze - Immortal Combat Draze - Immortal Combat

w00t

Finally you go into DnB again.
Since you got such badass skills in pretty much any type of electro music it wouldn't hurt at all if you made some more DnB, now would it?

And since DnB is clearly harder to do than techno or normal trance (since of the high paced beats that has to keep changing in a nice way) you'll get to learn a lot.

Keep it up. This requires a 5 from me~

(Needs a bit more bass tho.